Crazy race for one tuition bag + special (we’re the school groundkeeper~~~)

Well, from this weird unusual title you guys will know that this post is definitely a crazy one and the featured star student for the post is ………. HANG MING!!!!

It started when me, Hang Ming and Lawrence a.k.a Lawless Law reach the tuition centre, somewhere near the school. To my utter surprise that my bag is gone, missing, not in place. (the bag is locked in the school’s classroom, where I had my BC paper just then. Talking about BC paper, it’s weird and quite difficult).

So, the “good” friend of mine, Hang Ming (who always pinch me in my arms, causing excruciating pain), volunteered to accompany me on a journey back to the school, to recover the missing beg. We embarked our journey and headed to the school.

First Stop : Guard house. we’re planning to go to look for teacher when some nice idea pooped up : why don’t we take the shortcut and look for the school guard. And so we go to the guard house.

Guard : Saya Takde kunci, kau cari Encik Mure. Dia ada kunci……..

Second Stop : Mure office. We made it to the office with our wet uniform and exhausted legs. Mure again said the same thing

Mure : I don’t have the key, it’s with Mr Karim, the school ground keeper.

Third Stop : Somewhere in this stupid school ( I added the word “stupid” to express how much this school big compound is causing us so much trouble) At first, we saw Mr Karim washing the dustbin at the pondok (we’re at the first floor of the blok pentadbiran). Then, he’s nowhere when we make it at the ground floor, which makes us wonder if he has super speed. We looked and walked around the school but met no avail. And we noticed the old, ancient, dirty little house beside the canteen, I think it’s not suitable for anyone to be in. BUT HANG MING tells me : “I got a feeling he’s in there”

LOGIC la, stupid!!!!! How can encik Karim walk so fast? He must be nearby…………

Fourth Stop : Little hut. Gotcha ! Encik KArim!!!!! We got the keys and raced to the blok where my bag is locked in. The Grills is damn hard and it waste both of our energy to open that gate. But guess what? We’re the school groundkeeper for the time being. We’re the ones who got the key. Who can stop us from sneaking into the trophy room and grab some precious, dazzling trophy, or lock the school gate to sabotage all the students so that they can’t reach home?

Bag retrieved. Mission Accomplished

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails