The Worthless Boy


A boy
Squatting in the shade of shadow
Is crying
He said :
“I’m useless, I’m a nobody”
He brawled and wailed and howled and blubbered…..
On and on, on and on….
In a continuum.

My boy
You’re not useless and worthless
You’re just another precious diamond
Waiting to be discovered in a pile of stones
You’re nobody
Cause Nobody’s perfect
You’re in the shadow
Cause you’ll soon broke out from it
One day
Just wait and see.

Run boy
Let nothing binds you
Let the light shone your way
Run, my boy.


(This poem is specially written to comemorate this special day. I hereby declare that i'll try my best in all means, including studying etc etc. i won't ask help from anyone if i really don't need the help. i'm determined)


XOXO

Stupiakpoet


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails