Requiem Pageant





My dearly loved students
Pay attention to me
And heed my heart’s outpour stream
So that you’ll be sensible
To live a life with no regrets

My students
You’re now residing in a comfy domicile
Secluded from the solemn society
Protected from Trend’s decay
Sheltered from bad inhabitants
Cosseted from cruel Crimes
And invulnerable to delusion, deception, and gruesome reality
Of our heartbreaking, dejected humanity.

Listen vigilantly
Listen to me
The path lain ahead of you is not trouble-free
You may find dirty legitimacy
That attempts to wobble your feeble stance
You might, also discover
Filthy philosopher or leaders juggling around with civil liberties
Or
Unjust situation that revolves around Sexism, Nationalism and Racism
And Even
Mean People who tries to overtake your rights, and accuse you of your wrongs.

You’ll learn
That your Mom and Dad is not alongside with you
At times when you are so busted
You’ll find out
That crying is not the way of wisdom
That being a mama’s boy is not the best alternative

So,
Be good while you still have us
Bunch of matured teacher
Of life
Of world
And of things occurring around you.
So that when we’re gone
You’d know how to survive.


(This poem is specially dedicated to my students, and to those who treated me as their life’s teacher. This is because you guys have to learn about this ugly truth : fairy tales doesn’t workout in this world……………. Specially feature my student : Eddie and Carina. They’re such a joy to have. Well, I’m really touched that little Carina invited me to her 12th birthday party, as her Sunday school teacher!!!! She’s beautiful, isn’t she?)



XOXO
Stupiakpoet

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails