The Butterfly in My Stomach



If Golden resembles happiness
And Blue resembles gloominess
Should Red symbolize my passion for you?

If summer comes bringing joy
And winter comes spreading solemn fear
Would you come and share your laughter with me?

If eagle can fly over the mountains
As sky-scraping as the heaven
Do you know my feeling for you have the same depth?

If tomorrow never comes
Would you be with me
Till our last precious flash moment ends?

If and only if I have this rare opportunity
I would and I will
Spend my years with you
In your mere presence.

(Well, i'm quite satisfied with my masterpiece this time. however, people may think that i'm not suit to the romantic personality in my poems. just believe me, if you're shock with this, you still don't know who Joshua is...)

XOXO
Stupiakpoet


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails