Angst

Take in a deep breath.
Breath in
Breath Out.

Here is the Place like No other.

I guess all the while I've been sinking in this stagnant period where the pace of my life is temporarily stopped, as the time continues to move on. When I realize that it's time to move on, sadness flood in like a gush of turbulent wave, crashing over me.

Now i know that I've been comforting myself with the fact that i'm still not moving, that i still don't have to move on.

But now, I have to pack up my emotions and physical self, and to leave the place and people where and whom I'm most familiar with. All I was left is to waiting for my due time, and when the time comes, i'll have to be gone.

Gone, like an apparition losing its silhouette.


Ah... My precious Drum set, how I am going to miss you and how sad that I'm unable to bring you to the place that I'm heading. I'll miss those old days when you and I enjoy each other's accompaniment and just purely have fun. For how long am i not going to see you?? Will you wait for me when I'm back?? Is it that I'm deeply in love with you, been passionate in all things about you??



He's just a bird. A baby Bird.
But he wants to fly away.
And now his wings had grew stronger.
He gained strength.
And he's going to fly like he had never flown before,
On a journey to a place that he've never been to before.
Adventure Awaits.


我能看见你,你能看到我吗?


Of all kind of feelings, hatred is the most peculiar one to me.

HOW CAN PEOPLE HATE?? And, WHY HATE??

I've never hate anyone before, because i believe that hating actually put our life into a deeper misery. I firmly believe that all things of this world, of all those Unlovable people, of all those unfavorable situations doesn't deserve to be hated. I mean, come on, Hate?? NO way.

To hate is to sin.


However, when hatred flood in, everything seemed to turn not logical. You can't think rationally and you're not who you're. When anger fills you, all you can think is just stupid stuffs, things that you'll regret thinking about. All in all, it's bitter and bad.

BUt, am i sinking in this Cardinal sin??
It feels so great, the surging energy of hatred. So as other hurtings that people gives you.
Am I starting to hate someone?? Someone that hurts me so deep??
Please don't, i need deliverance. I don't want to hate you.

BUt please, DON'T MAKE ME HATE YOU




It's a season mid in summer
And i miss you more than ever


2 comments:

Nevermore said...

oh where are you heading to?

Joshua said...

Erm...
Sepang, then India.
haha. =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails