Laus De Temper


Coming to a point of life where everything seemed to be clearer. Misery lifted, anger drained, sadness gone. What is the solace?? Looks like deep down in my heart the chaos haven't been clearer. But i am praying, that i'll get better from day to day, that i'll forget everything that summoned all this desperation and perhaps, make my day better.

Maybe someday i'll believe in Miracles again.


Play acting wasn't so fun after all. After some acts as the devil , rebellious children, and eccetera eccetera, now i'm challenged to act as a flirtatious guy who leave home and spent all his wealth on a women. People might have think that i enjoy the acts as i have a *pretty girl* to act along with me, but no, i'm not use to those scene where you get to hug, flirt and do some cheeky stuffs. No, it's not natural to me. I need sometime. Hope i won't -



And please, please make me believe in miracles again. Somebody, anybody, bring me back to the time where i would pray to thank God every night for miracles happening to me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails