The Man Who Can't be Moved.


Form 6 will start on the 9th of May.
Scholarship List will be released on the 6th of May.

Here Goes, Goodbye my carefree life.

The starting of the whole new stage of life somehow give me a sense of purpose. A new way laid before me. It's not the same as the days when i can only rot at home and do some stupid stuffs. Well, form 6, here i come, can't wait can't wait.

Actually i planned to go bald but sadly the counselor and the announcement of the intake of form 6 student says :

"Pelajar yang membotakkan kepala dengan alasan selain daripada tujuan perubatan tidak akan didaftarkan"

Well, sorry kids. i can't help you out this time.




You,
yes you.
Looking at you makes me feels like looking at myself.
So tender, so pure, so weak, so compassionate,
and yet hurted, depressed, don't know what to do.
Yes, yes,
I know exactly how you feel.
Looking at you strengthens me.
The image of you in hurting reminds me that I'm not the only one.
There are a lot of other hurted souls out there.
I can't let myself sink in my own misery.
I have to get up and helped out others,
Others like me.





有人问我
如果有一天小丑哭了
你们会把他当做一个玩笑吗??



好controversial的一个topic
再阳光的人心里也有阴天


那么
如果有一天我哭了
你们会看成是一个玩笑吗??




Yes, finally I'm on the right track.
I know that I'm dealing with you
Dealing with a big cut that you've left
I know I'll get over it,
I just know.




Dealing,
Joshua

p.s. 发现自己很有问题...

3 comments:

the Forgotten said...

我比你跟多问题。 :D

Joshua said...

HAHA...
Then let's solve our problems together. =D

Nevermore said...

true...get it solved. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails