你的笑容。无奈。杀了我。

HE have done it again.

In the midst of misery, comfort is just always around the corner. Maybe it's sweet as Bunny chocolate?? Haha, yes it does taste so.

This time, HE used someone with similar experience to reach me. So impulsive, i was blown away. Truthfully, i thanked that someone for sharing her very personal experience with me. And thanks psalms 42 for speaking for me.


Form 6.

It's a whole new level for us who freshly graduated from Form 5. New teaching methods, new friends, new groups, new teachers, new subjects. "New" seem to be the only word that fits the missing piece perfectly.

And for a "seasonal decoration" (as mentioned by Lawrence Law a.k.a kiluyer ), it's really tough, no joke. Even the teachers advice us against taking form 6 if we're offered other course. What to do??

Old pals, Seeing you guys are making me remembering the old days.....



People sees things differently. For you, maybe you're having peripheral vision; but for me, I'm Looking through fish eyes. So please, don't say you view things like me.

No, you don't understand me.
No, you can't understand me.
No, you'll never understand me.
No, you're in no place to be judgmental.
No, you don't have the right to say that i have to let go.
No, you don't exactly know what i've gone through.

And NO, I'm not okay.


Sleepless nights, night by night. COme O'Come...
Come torment my broken-up soul
For i am suppose to be gone
That my love has gone
into the Moonlight Capitol


How long was it?? MOnths??


看惯了阳光,开朗的我,
如果对你们敞开,
打开自己,
颓废,消沉,绝望的我,
你们能接受吗??
你们会逃走吗??
你们会了解吗??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails