From Damai With love.

Preparing to leave.

...

... ...

... ... ...

And here we are.


Sea.
Hilltops.
Sunshine.
Coconut trees.
No sign of stress eh??
NIce~



One lame thing, it's what you'll have to face if you're living on the hill. You'll need transportation.


Toilet ft toiletries. XD


Erm... should this pic be here?? XD
forget it...


A place to hatch lingering thoughts.


Erm... how can Mr coconut be left out when it comes to beach?? LOL


D.I.Y forms. (Well done Dianne a.k.a camp leader, Crazie ryl, Xian, and Wendy.)


Pillow talk.
say what you're gonna say
we hear it
we heed it
speak it out
no hiding
no scrambling secrecy
lest problem will not be solved



Somethings wrong with the TVieeeee....


Pawn To the right!




Enchanted Paradise





















And we go down to the beach, from hilltop down.



Ermmm, somethings wrong here... (notice the sign board)
BUt so as nothing turns out wrong. =D

Ooops


Was it just me or this look like a modeling picture?? (featuring Cheryl and Grace)

Of course, watching sunrise is so much fun, after what we did through the night, talking to owls and not sleeping.





FOOD!!!





For one time i wish i would not have to do this from time to time. It brings back memories which i want to forget, that i want lock up in my mind but feels heavy to do so.





Solitary mimbletonia
How I wish everything about you can be washed away by the rolling waves
Leaving no trail behind
Without a trace.




Something I would not want to face even until today
That everything is different from now on
That I cannot make any amends
That I can no longer turn back time
You're gone
A solitary Me remained
when i took a peek under the sunlight
I can only see my shadow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails