Helo, Can anyone please cook us dinner??



TADA!!
钟恩绮,Don't know why I like to gek you so much
so
So
SO
much...
hmmm... The chocolate is very very nice... ahaha~
Especially the black one with the label "MArs"


MOm and Dad went to Bali and leave me, matt and eileen at home. Independent, parent-free life starts just then. Cook, tidy home, do clothes, bla bla bla... all by our own. At this time, the sense of stupid loneliness will kick in, bring the whole new emo period.

*slap*slap*slap*

Nope, i shouldn't let the condition affect me, I should be the one affecting the atmosphere.

*serious look*

I need to make my life cheerier..
Hmm...
let's listen to justinrobinnet 's music.


Anyway, I'm going to be in Bintulu for my choir camp starting tomorrow. So that means i can dump my sister at home and kiss my alone-at-home life with my bro!! YAY!

Guess i won't be around for sometime.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails