伤离别

今天,我失去了方向,
无处可往,只有沉溺在颓废的堕落当中,
感伤不尽,只有我晓得,
今天,不是




If time is a continuum, we cannot change anything about it. We can only live along with it, obeying this sickening cycle. Yes, we want to go back into the past. Yes, we want to turn the time back to Yesterday, when we can fix everything again, that heart-breaking things won't happen in our life. But the fact that we are hopeless is inevitable. Everything cannot go back to what it used to be anymore. We cannot turn back time. We're not God.

Our existence are merely trivial, we're only another soul living in the continuum of the sand of times.






Time past.
You changed.
I changed.
Everything changed,
despite how hard the fact that i'm not willing to accept it



Today is the day when someone is going to leave. Someone who used to play a big part of my life. Someone whom I value more than a friend. Someone whom I'm not going to mention anymore, but will never escapes my memory. If fate decide that i won't see her again, so be it.



"Hey, can I know what time is your flight on mon??"
"..."

"hey, can i know what's your flight time tomorrow??"
"..."

"One thirty pm tmr."
"Ooo... How's packing??"
"Done. I need to sleep now"
"Okay... Nites..."


P.S. Funny, but it's true. You're the only one who can drew out my tears, you never fail in doing it. In fact, you still are, even now.

1 comment:

the Forgotten said...

i wonder who is she.

Related Posts with Thumbnails