Untitled



Travelling the world has always been my dream.
There are so much in the world for me to see. Will I be here one day??

Will I be standing here, and am satisfied with the life that I had lived??

...

This feels weird. The situation is a total stranger to me now.
Tonight I actually get to spare sometime for myself. Totally on my own.
Though strange, I'm liking this feeling.

For all the years we had been sparing time for other people, be it friends, family, or loved ones, or any form of commitment. In the end, we forgot totally about ourselves and in the end we're burnt out, lost our humanity and died out. When was the last time YOU spare sometime for yourself?? 

I've been there, and therefore I know.

More silent nights to come, and pray that I'll be properly rejuvenated.


p.s. I'm not an introvert, mind you.


Gazing,
Joshua.



5 comments:

dianne said...

Hmmm i understand the feeling " In the end, we forgot totally about ourselves and in the end we're burnt out, lost our humanity and died out. When was the last time YOU spare sometime for yourself?? " I was lost like this before. O.O But in the end, i guessed i faced myself n the reality n God.That's what got me thru. :) PUSH, Joshua, PUSH!

Joshua said...

Yep Dianne I'm PUSH-ing!!! =D Thanks for the comment. Shall we sit down and have some tea in the future?? =)

dianne said...

Youre welcome very much :)
Yes i would love too ! :D

Ryl said...

Bojio </3 daddy you rock ;)

Joshua said...

Ryl... =)
Nope daddy didn't forget you, you lar no talk to me one.. DX haha... Let's jio people and come eat/drink lar. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails