3/12/2008 Momentary Goodbye….

I’m still remembering the time when I watched Narnia 2: Prince Caspian. The Ending song can really describe my situation right now (if you haven’t watch it, go and get one and watch it straight away! It’s very nice.) I would like to sing the song to my guitar…… XD the lyrics sound like this:

………..
…………..
………………..
…………………
………..
………………
………….
………………….
…………..
YOU COME BACK THERE’S NO NEED TO SAY GOODBYE.

Yeah, yeah. If you heard the last two lines, you’ll know what I mean, my guitar is fixed, it came back!!!!!!

I’m very delighted when my father brought home a bottle of super duper hyper glue. It’s very strong and coherent, as a conclusion. So I just use that glue to attach my guitar’s broken parts together, just in case it stick together again.

And to my delight, the guitar looks fine after solid 48 hours, that’s two days. And then, I go bought some strings, cheap ones, and complete the whole guitar. At last, the guitar is whole again.

But, looks can be very deceiving. The keys don’t sound so right. Now I understand something about a guitar: once a guitar is broken, it can’t really produce a sound that soothing anymore……



THOUGHT OF THE DAY:

Just like a guitar, relationship between a friend will not be the same after there are misunderstanding, fight, or quarrels. So, should we act “friendly” in order to protect the friendship, or just be who you are, even though it may break your bond with your friends?

Drop down comments to tell me about it. *.*

1 comment:

ZzlynlynzZ said...

Hmm... Just came to know ur blog after being so bored and view through other's bloggers' list...then, suddenly, "hmph!! Is that Joshua wong??" With a click, yeah~ it brings me to ur blogger's world.... Yes!1 I agree that friendship will never b the same after some misunderstanding, but if we solve all the problems, that will just make our friendship gets even stronger and better... So, just be ourselves....Isn't it hard to "act" like somebody that ur "fren like, but instead, u're not like tat?? If u have this fren who purposely corrected u for being ur own self, then, that's not a fren... HeheXD (just wad i think...=D)

Related Posts with Thumbnails