Mumble jumble

By the time I link each figment and form the pattern, I found out that I’ve found the whole truth. It’s striking me that sometime even when we make some decision which is for our own good, we always tend to regret our decision. Human nature, I dare say it cause all the problems.

At the moment you make the rightful decision, you’re so convinced with yourself that you will not regret over it again and it’ll be like that, swift and smooth for the rest of the time. But wait, the negative feedback mechanism strikes, and you start to regret over your decision, though it’ll bring more good to you than harm, you’ll still feel like going back to the old condition again, desperately and dreadfully in misery.

This is the time when persistency comes to rescue. YOU KNOW THAT IT BRINGS MORE GOOD THAN HARM and YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO PERSIST TO THE END, so YOU GOT TO persist till the end, no matter how bad you’ll feel when you’re going through struggles and lonely whiles……

Okay, enough crapping. That’s just a thought. The pimple which I mentioned in the previous post is finally popped, leaving me uglier than ever. Luckily my body is still in symmetry cause the scar is just at the point of the nose. Hmmm….. guess that’s what happens when you eat 5 Cha-Kueh in a row…. Considering to eat 10 the next time.

Studying is harder than ever, upon realizing that I still have a lot of revisions that are still not covered, the emotional stress squashed me to its very foundation. All in all, if I want to do well I have to work hard NON-STOP from now. Good

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails