Moony cake festival.

You know what day is today?? Today is the so called Mooncake festival, named 中秋节 by Chinese and it symbolizes unity.

Hmm…. It’s a not-so-significant celebration this year cause it’s been interrupted by some Stupid Posting Massexam and we as form 5 students had to crack our heads to study, instead of spending our time lighting up lanterns, maybe burn a few of them, eat some mooncake, careful not to get chocked and spend a little time with family….

Hmm….. I don’t know why when I watched little kids play lantern I’ll have the feeling of “what the?? How old are you?? Please grow up lar”. Guess I have grewn bored of playing lantern since I grew up.

However, the moons round and shiny. I love it.

by the way, i've grewn a weird pimple on the point of my nose, which makes my nose looks red. i think it can be relate to some christmas song.


Rudolf the Red Nose reindeer,
Has a very shiny nose....


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails