Thanks =)

Counting the days, it has been two years plus or so since stupiakboy started his blogging career. Through the years stupiakboy grows together with the blog, so as his dearest readers, and I guess there’s some readers who followed this blog long long time ago?? Hmm…… since I’ve grew somehow now I’m considering to change my name to “stupiakman” or something that signifies growth… or something like that. XD

Through the years I want to express my thanks to numerous group of people :

  1. Readers who knows stupiakboy in their real life, though you guys may not be actively following this blog and always feeling eager to know more about me. (you guys can’t be blamed cause sometimes my blogposts is really boring. I’m a very boring person.) thanks for reading pieces from me all the while, boring or not.
  2. Readers who comes from other part of country who just coincidently stepped into this twisted world and immediately sink deeper and deeper into this stupiak blogwriting abyss. Maybe you guys don’t even know me, but you guys read my blog and support it with daily visits, and sometimes comments that pushes me to strive further. Thank you all readers from all parts of world!!!!! Me, as a little boy in Asia thank you with all my heart. (this part excludes the special reader who now resides in Melbourne, Kek King =P)
  3. Friends who directly or indirectly interrupted my life and clashes theirs with mine. Though it’s very unpredictable but fun thing happens around us when we get together. You guys change me, mould me, and influence me in every way possible from day to day as we get along. You guys had inspired me to be a better man and honestly points out my mistakes for the sake of my own good, and some even do good to me secretly but was sadly discovered by me. Thank you, from my core of heart.
  4. A special friend who comes into my life and changed me thoroughly with a big BANG. You always have high hopes on me and always show me things that I can change to be a better person, and grants me joy as we spend time together. I know there’ll be times when we’ll be quarrelling and disagrees with each other but for your information, that’s what that makes this feels real.

That’s all I think for now, if I were to thank everyone I think of it’ll be the longest blogpost ever, so, I thank whoever else who had played a part in my life who is not mentioned above. Deepest gratitude. Please click one of the response boxes at the bottom of my blogpost as a sign you have accepted my appreciation . =)

p.s. You yourself know better that I’m talking about. I hope that familiarity will grew among us with time and will not be shaken by countless obstacles and misunderstandings. All the best for both of us. J MPWF ZPV

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails