Croatian Rhapsody



Senoia,
Thou tender scowl lapse my grim immunity
Intrudes into my life chamber
With thy moodless mockery
Bring about my internal diaspora

Senoia,
Thou meander among my dispossessed subsistence
Carving an alibi so lovely
I delusively assumed that I took a glimpse of eternity
But instantly you gone astray from me
Sending me apart
Disdained
Unloved
Alone.

Senoia,
The way thy disclose thine noumenon
So appalling and simultaneously darling
Provoked me to threw myself in
Into your nonveau glade
As I’m drenched in thine love
So affectionate and unblemished
I’m gone in my own phantasmal daydream

Senoia,
Thy passion is killing me
As thy were ripped away from me
Ditch me with more confusion
To what extent I am of value for thy.

Senoia,
Terminologies are not meant to be revealed,
So as my authentic contemplation are masked away from thy,
Though it is unfathomable
My emotion for thy is apparent and ongoing
To the end of the time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails