Post Script #1

yes, i'm suppose to do something else now, not this. but since now my lifestyle is changed for a little bit.... i ought make some adjustments, blog sometimes, and share more with my readers.

erm.... recently there's this situation which turns everything around. how should i say?? it's something that has to be done for the "greater good". well, how good is the greater good?? i don't know, i only know that it's really important in a lot of people's eye, and it's very important for my life.

i learnt that we have to make sacrifices for something else which brings greater benefit, the "greater good" i mean. but for me i think the importance of something is more important than this one, it's just the matter of you whole point of view only..... for this i think that i'm particularly selfish in this particular field, i don't know why??

but still, i'll still have to make this adjustment for this "greater good", for it is the greater good.

think i sucked pretty much now?? yeah, i mean my blogpost. very incoherent idea flow....

the whole time there's this voice that plays their tune in my ear.......

"You do this every often and you seemed to be very interested in it. then you slowly grew cold and the frequency decreases. now it's getting fewer and fewer, to a point it gives me no choice but to comply, without any satisfying explainatiom (at least for me). will it get to you'll never do it in some point in the future??"

yes, i'm thinking too much *slap myself*. i don't know why but i always have the tendency to think too much, maybe it's because of my family, my Mom particularly. i don't know how to explain this but i'm very sure that it'll take a long long time for me to make clear for other people. if only truth is let to be discovered that freely....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails