SKUL

Sometimes passed again since the previous post of my blogpost. We’re still closed with our freedom inhibited because of the major exam that we’re having this year end. Some source claims that it’s postponed once again, possibly it’ll be conducted over Christmas. A very ‘Well Done” to our highly-efficient government, you have wrecked my Christmas. Thanks again.

Things do change a lot in the school these days. Some familiar face that we get to see during regular school days are no longer to be seen these days, which make us, the regular one to wonder where have they gone. Well, who knows?? And then it was not long after that I joined the group those skipped regular school days just to study at home. Alas, now have I known the reason for the absence of certain bright student in the school. I miss their faces and their existence mingling around the block we’re studying in. or is it I miss the darling feeling dangling in the atmosphere when there are more students in the school??

Volturi secretly emerges secretly and dominates the later part of the school semester. ( in case you don’t know what Volturi is, please go google it on google.com. It’s a shame you don’t know about it which is a major element in some best-selling fantasy series) They are the powerful ones who stands together in a group and sorta isolate themselves from the typical students like us, and me included, and group together as some superior gang. Hmm…. What I mean is not they possess tremendous power like those powerful noble volturian vampire who, but they (superior) are prominently more greater than us (inferior). Though they are smart, they are often fantasized in their own world of self-admiration and busy with their art of solving academic problems, not those who’re in need, but their own. So, long story short, they are the group who are always busy with their own homework and are extremely unwilling to help the weak ones to enhance their study… I’m one of the victim, sadly speaking.

Some question actually unusually bothers me and make me wonder. Do people act crazily or out-of-mind when they’re SICK??? I really don’t understand why a person who’s sick can still L-O-L and crack stupid jokes. Maybe it’s cause by the Vicks vapour rub??? *serious look*



to those who are stressed under the exam stress :

relax.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails