I heart Sibu.

My stay in Sibu, before i went on my life and study at Kolej Teknologi Timur @ Sepang. Saying Goodbyes to my relatives :

Maternal Grandma.



Cousin and her HUbby.


Uncle and Aunty

Paternal Grandma


Maternal Grandma again...

It's kinda hard to imagine that I'm going to it find hard to be going back here to see them again, with all the compact schedule of studies, unpredictable holidays, and unexpected activities. When am i going to be. Unknown, uncertainty answered my question. Yes, i 'll never know.

And no, i don't intend to curse but can't help thinking that when i've got back, some of them would not be there anymore, like what happened to my dad. He took Bachelor in Sivil Engineering for four years, when he came back, his grandma is gone, some of the relatives are gone also...

Yes, my relatives, thank you
for watching me grow,
for teaching me life
for playing a role in my life
for being there every Chinese New Year
for giving me a sense of prosperity
Thank you.

Sibu's not a bad place actually

I don't know why but the MacD is moved to somewhere else, somewhere near another MacD stall. BUt this McD has a black coloured plate, instead of the usual red colour.

Sibu Heritage Gallery. The infrastructure amazed and so i decided to make a stop and play around with it, coming to realize a few seconds later that the gallery is actually not opened yet. And that's when i start to notice i'm having the SS (Syok Sendiri) syndrome. Look at the woody arch, imagine yourself taking shelter in there during rainy days, with the transparent corridor, it'll be a sight.

Random.




Someone say this guitar cost 10k my eyeballs nearly fell out. O.O
Then later he added that the guitar is custom made.
I played it, and it sound really nice...

And the youth there are nice too. =) thanks Nickie for welcoming and introduce us to the group of lively youths. You guys made our stay enjoyable.
From Left : Matt, JOshua (with messy hair.), Sean (gosh!!! THE Drummer), Nickie, and Joanne (i wonder i remember your name right?? *innocent look*)





Well, Sometimes i think how often we've been unintentionally becoming other people's problem,
Sometimes we've really done it and unknowingly cause trouble for other people,
Why aren't they complaining while deep down in their hearts they're unwilling??
Why aren't they telling while they considered us a problem??
The silent blame is far more worst, and sore....


亲爱的古晋,
我知道我的时间不多了,
我知道

2 comments:

My Euphoria said...

I M SO TOUCHED...><

Joshua said...

Oo?? Why?? Lol. =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails