Quiet Times


I wonder what's wrong with HIm.
Seriously, what's wrong with him??

Is it that something is wrong with his genetic combination??
Something that makes him unable to control his bossy attitude??
Is it the living environment that somehow make him like this??

I don't know. NOt a clue.

He's so demanding, so intimidating, that even if he's not the one holding the liberty, he acted as if he's the one in charge.

why??
WHY???




I saw him starting to push people up to the front even though he's not the committee of the club.
I saw him start yelling around to people from his same team just because they're not doing what he wanted.

I saw him not doing stuffs in an appropriate way,
people seemed fun getting along with him? or were merely being tolerant??


I seldom hate people, always having mutual feelings to other people.
I believe that people have their own nature and we should tolerate because we're all creation of our maker.
BUT THIS IS TOO OVER!

You're everything is starting to make me despise you.

Seriously. Try me if you think i'm joking.
Anyway, You won't be reading my blog.
You don't know i have a blog,
You don't even know me.



...





My feelings are a non-tangible object
I can't grasp them completely
I don't understand them
Sometimes they bested me and gave me an illusion,
A massive trap in disguise.


Now i start to doubt what i feel,
I start to persecute the conscience of my own emotion
Why am i feeling that way??
I don't believe it.

Now, my feeling is an enemy of mine.
I shouldn't have feel so but it just came.
I know it's not right but i'm indulged right in it.
I know i am not wrong
I was merely being human,
but,
Is there any way i can grow and best this sickening condition??


...




3.59 am

我正在寻找什么??
我要的
是我所需要的吗??


对不起
我好像利用了你

看来我只想找回
遗失
的那一份
温暖

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails