Tell Tale

Yes, while I am talking to you, I stared into the sky.
Darn, it's really really nice.
Specs of golden smudges scattered around the evening sky.
Shoots under my seasonal Christmas tree.
Splendid.



I wonder,
How will the sky look like when I reach there in Sepang??
Darker??
Richer??
For one thing i got pretty sure with,
I'm going to miss it here.

Since when staring into the sky releases me from all kind of emotional burden??
Just by looking into it i feel so free, dreading i can dive up into the sky
The paradise of cotton candy cloud.
Time seem to froze, and i can look at it all i want.

It's something you can't enjoy in this fast-paced world, but for me i can. =)


"Ooo!! Ooo!!! One of the cloud looks like an ox!!"
"Haha... Our cloud here looks......... So random."
"LOL!!! Our cloud here looks like.... ERm....... Cloud!! Just for laugh gags. =D"




Coming to serious thought. I seriously, consciously know that i still have 4 more days until I'll leave this place. There's so much things undone, including packing, farewell, bla blas. Can i leave this place without any worries?? Could I??

To quote Rusk Hopelet from "life is a story" :

Sigh, guess this is my last week huh. Gotta do everything i wanna do. This place wouldnt be my place of shelter for the next couple of years, but this place will always be my home.

Yes, Kuching will always be my HOME.

And i promised myself that i won't cry.



Coming to think of it?? Since when Homo Sapiens need to dress up to become branded??
We're advancing into a world of shameful pretense.

People make up to look beautiful.
People study to become prestigious.
People buy branded to become fashionable.
People hide who they really are just so that they can be accepted by the gruesome society.

Why hide??
Spare the Skepticism.
We are one genuine artwork by our maker.
There's no need to decorate ourselves so that we become "Branded"
You're one of the special kind.

Can I be in your dream tonight??
Can i dream of you tonight??


p.s. So in love with a poem right now..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails