CAmps

While I'm packing My stuffs to be kept in a paper archive i come across this stack of name tags which I've collected since small, from all kinds of camps, convention, conference, even my primary school name tag!!!

Just by the look of it try imagine how many camps had i joined from time to time since i'm twelve, the "legal age" in my family to join any camps.




Well, despite of the great number of camps I've joined, some leave no great impressions, or memorable memoirs which remained in my pathetic always-suffer-from-temporary-memory-lost brain. From my view, those camps are not having impact on my life.

But some, some nostalgic scene from some camp would stuck in my mind, never wipe away, as it inspires me, or somehow changed my point of view of life, or transformed me then into who am i today. For me, those camps are really worth it. =)

Anyway, well, I miss those times in camps.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails