Kuching Youth Chorale


So i brought in my epic garlic bread and found out something that scares the freak out of me :


"May God Bless You, Joshua"
OMG


Packed drinks. Random pic.


Opening Prayer



Group Photo.



Hmmm.... The face says "I love cakes"


The pianist. =)


Grace, Is it?? My Classmate.
Awesome drummer.


"Oo My Gawd, JIng Dyee's Expression is Epic??"
"Tell you what, you watch X-men??"
"Yeah, Why?"
"Don't my face reminds you of the gorgeous Charles Xavier??"


Alicia, is it?? Or have i got your name wrong again?? D=


My Fav.


Mika, F&F (Foe and Friend)


Dianne!!


SI SI..... Hei Ren.... HELEN.

My fatty daughter!!!! XD
No offense ya.... Don't mind me...


Tallie Ericka!!!


Awww... Teacher i love you so much!!!


Alvin


Joshua & closed-eyed


Joel the Tenor. XD


Erm... why am i taking picture with my bro??
a Neccesity??




Erm... why is this picture in the posts??
HAHA??
I don't know.
I'm SORREEE?? XD


All in all, it's a very heartwarming and touching gathering/farewell. KYC have been a family to me, and without me knowing accompanied 4 years of my growth, singing alongside, playing together, laugh and cried and touched altogether...

Special Thanks to our teacher, for loving us like a mother to her sons. You're a really great teacher, Really. I wish to Sing again.

In the end, i became the one who doesn't wish to go home.
In the end, everyone doesn't want to go home.
In the end, we all have to part away.
In the end, Separation is inevitable

Anyway, you guys will be F.I.M.M in my heart. It's a blessing to join KYC.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails