活在当下











感恩
不住的感恩
感谢


...



Dear blog,

I just wish you to know that I feel very very loved and blessed by God today. Everyday turns out to be a blessing and more good things bound to come. Come to think of it, from the day I exist till now I've been blessed abundantly by God. 

I owed HIM alot.
And who I am to complain HIM and doubt the plans that he has for me??
They ask me why am I serving God, I try to say something but the feeling within is just too complicated for me to understand.

I think what I'm trying to say is, God love me so much, and he never forsakes me, why would I let HIM go?? He waited for me to turn back, that's already something that touched my heart deeply. Now i just pray that I'll have more opportunities to be with HIM and moments to be close to him.

Well, I think I've lost myself totally, finally my worst fear had come. I don't know how to behave anymore around people, as if I've slowly lost parts and pieces that makes up me. Maybe everything about me is because of her?? Now that she's gone I'm supposed to be gone too??

I'm lost. For real this time.
Sometime in a future i think i need to make a list about me myself.
To remind me about myself.
To remind me about the boy who once dream so high of the world, and lost it all.

Sigh. signing off.




2 comments:

Ryl said...

You will be happy again kay :)

Joshua said...

Oksy dear Girl. =)
Thanks for your words of encouragement.

Related Posts with Thumbnails