I Deserve it




How does it feel when you know that deep down, there's someone who puts you first in their mind from day to dawn? When you woke up and realize that sometime ago some thought about you, and when knowing full well that you are going to cross someone's head as you lie asleep. How does it feel?

What is that feeling??

I think I'm still long for that person that is going to convince me that I am the reason that wakes her up and puts her to sleep. Is there really someone out there?? I just felt so insecure that I can not see the light for now.

Oh well, here am I being honest again. What can I say?? This place is the ONLY place where I can be completely honest.

...




Oh Well, 
I've finally reached a break through.


I Deserve To Be Happy
I Really Deserve It







Hard to hold my summer in. =(




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails