Rebreathing


I'm Rebreathing
I'm Living
I'm Loving
I'm Laughing

It always make me awe in wonder how a person can recover from hopelessness and continue to sow hope among hearts of people. The Kuantan trip really revived me, the scenery, the friends, the people, the food really reminded me that I DERSERVE TO BE HAPPY Thanks to Patrick again for reminding me again and again about this.

As much as I sucked at making myself not-emo, I'm going to try, I'm going to fight before I die.



Someone once said that life is a rollercoaster. Ups and downs are simply part-and-parcel that make this whole journey fulfilling, and whenever you are at the lowest low, or at the top, it is just simply temporary.

Everything is so beautiful,
Sun is shining brighter than ever,
Leaf is greener than ever,
People are happier than ever,
But I don't think I can smile wider than ever.

After all this, I just hope that I can manage to give thanks to God for everything and hope no more than what I already have. I can't afford to lose anymore. I've got nothing more to lose. I just wish that this time, it'll turn out to be for better. I'll do nothing but just wishing, and cut myself loose.

The End??




I can only dare to dream.
I want to wait
and see if all these are worthwhile.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails