Try


My life now is simple as ABC.
I wonder why people still view me as if I'm a person who's still always deep in thought anytime anywhere. But hell, I don't give a damn to that and am now fully enjoying my liberty.

=D

Not even the recent tremor can shake me and keep me from doing things that make my life happy, or making my life more fulfilling.

Kudos to ME!! And to Joshua Wong Shii, I just want you to know that you've done a very good job in loving yourself. Remember that God loves you always and remember to not give up on HIM. You deserve to be happy, really. You are a really nice person and just screw those people who never appreciate you, you don't have to be sad because they can't see the good in you. LIVE ON because it's a +1 to you. =)


不再在乎时,
渐渐可以看到身旁更多受伤的人,
往往都是伤得更深的人,
他们往往都是更诚心的,
但却伤的更彻底。

最诚心的,
难免是被辜负的。
最先在乎的,
往往就是输家。
最坚持到底的,
往往都是孤独的。

所以,
以后我们就不管了吗?
伤或被伤,
二选一?

...




I want to list down who I am deep down inside me. So that one day I will come across this someday in the future, and pull myself back if I am so lost of myself then, and remind me of what kind of person I was if I've decided to change, one day.

At least all these will remind you that once I exist as this person.


1. I'm a guy I fully believe in relationships that will last forever, be it family, friendship, or romance. I truly believe that if all people gave in their best for the relationship, they can actually get to keep it forever. But I just don't get why the world love to prove me otherwise.

2. I always can't help it but feel for people who are in hurtings. Maybe it's because I myself had been hurted before, but I tend to put others burden on myself, and in the end make myself suffer. Maybe it's a way to gain closure to those people whom i care about but, it sucks.

3. Music runs in my vein. I would shake my head hopelessly at you if you don't understand why I always sing, cause it just runs in my vein. I love music so much that I mourn over nice songs that i'll never get to listen to in my whole life. I have 3000++ songs in my library and the figure is still growing from day to day. Till today I've still haven't met anyone who can match my ultra superiority in appreciating music.

4. I hurt a lot. Hurt so frequent that I think i'm some sick psycho who should put myself on anesthetics so I wouldn't die of heartbreak. I wonder where all these starts?? A right word in the soft spot will just break me down the next moment it is said, especially if it's said by someone whom i genuinely care about. Or should i just sum it up to caring too much about a person, or having too high expectation from people??

5. I always treat other the way how I want them to treat me. Maybe no one knows about this but I think it is really true for us humans. But the thing is, as much as i hoped people to treat me the way they treated me, I am always disappointed.

6. I'm very serious when it comes to love. Serious to an extent all of you should stay away unless you are serious too.

7. I believe in promises, and my words are good. I don't make promises unless I intend to keep it. But life gave me too much oathbreakers in my way *sigh*. What are words when you really don't mean them when you say them?

8. I'm a passive person, despite the fact that I might look very outgoing. If you want to know me you actually have to make your move towards me. Seriously you need to believe me on this.

9. I'm the kind of person who'll get easily touched. So please stay away if you are not sincere. Serious, just stay away.

10. I'm the kind of nice guy who hides under the cover of Mr "I-don't-care". A typical Damon Salvatore, a guy who simply don't want to be expected too much from other people.

11. I'm extremely emotional and can't really articulate my mind by verbal means, I need words, and thus words are my greatest tool in crafting my thoughts. But seriously, i'm not EMO.

12. I love blue. Anything blue I love.

13. I am guy who's on his way to learn to be more sincere to others. I used to be a guy who never thought for other people and who has a very pointy toxic mouth. But that was just the past, now i think  I've improved so much that sometimes i forgot what kind of person that I was in the past. I was more happier back then, just minding my own business, and not others. Being cruel and mean is the solution??

14. People say I can be pretentious at times but I don't understand why they view me like that. I think I'm as simple as I can be and never play two-faced in my life. What I do is just withheld truths that I don't want people to see, and I always come clean here.

15. I hate oathbreakers

16. I used to be pure and naive. But thanks to the world, I'm a different person. And insecurity will always be my problem.


-FIN-




1 comment:

Amore Sovarita said...

love your blog, really....
It's indeed inspiring and life- related...

Related Posts with Thumbnails