Mujhe do din se bukhaar Hai



Hey It's me again! =D
It's really me!! The awesome me.

I think at this point everyone is so sick of my writings, even me myself am sick of it. Updating everything, and uploading every thoughts into this sanctuary of mine.

Seriously my readers, i really thank you for bearing with me. And if you seem to enjoy it, I wanna congratulate you that you have unfortunately got the Stupiakboy Syndrome.


...


Life became challenging a bit as things start to pour in. Camps, assignments, practice and practice, exams, basically efficiency is needed again in this  funny little Indian Course that only require us to relax and have fun.

Well, all these brings me back to the time in the past when I have to organize two camps at the same time, while the exam is just around the corner. It's really a time of life that drains me out and force me to give in everything that I got, and drain my brain juice till my "dimag" turns into a dry husk of mumbo jumbo.

So alrighty, time to get efficient and ROCK.

...




And in the end it comes right back to You
I'm really confused, and I hate myself for that.

Maybe I used you.
But I know better that, I'm more sincere than ever.

Just hold on for me. Please.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails