Requiem of a Fool




It's you. Then I realized.

The muscle on my face tensed as the smile on it turn stale slowly, I tried to shake it off but all I managed is to give my face back an awkward smile. Vision starts to blur as the black merchandise in my hand start to fade into a blurred outline. A hole started to form within me, and it's slowly sucking me from the inside out. I feel so hollow, and so crestfallen at the same time, what happened before, now and what I need to do later all completely gone out of my mind. I just sat there, one individual among the crowd, but one that was lost.

Someone would have come to me and bring back to the reality, drag me back from the limbo of non-existence, but it would start to hurt when the conscious start kicking back in. I just let myself drown in misery, let alone and sat there, with no words to say, and no courage to compose myself.

I wish I have the nerve to tell you how much you hurt me, to tell you that I can't really tear those memories from my mind, and that every night I still had those same haunting dreams.

As much as I wanted to get angry with you
I just can't
All feelings melted and dissolved at the thought of your face.

I wish I can got angry with you, got over you.
But I can never find a way to
I just got hurt again from time to time
Continue to feel for you when obviously
YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE



...


愚人节快乐
我就是愚人

原来你就是这样的人
你对我的好,原来就是那一把刀
是我犯贱
是我太相信你
是我被骗了

开始撒盐吧
愚人节快乐

就是那位
仍然辩护着你
愚人



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails