Here. There. Come and Go.



And so I dragged my exhausted, sun-charred body back to my bed and I lied, with Radioactive on replay on my hand. Slowly I fell into a deep slumber, only to wake and find out i dozed off for short 5 mins.

Gawd, I must had been really tired.

Working as a volunteer really challenged me to give more than what I can afford to give. Apart from spending a friggin RM12 to buy a shirt, ( which I left back in Sarawak, resulting in me have to buy it again. ==) it really test my patience and i dare say, wisdom to face this gang of little devil.

Kids nowadays are really different I guess. They are the same old bunch of individuals we can see from time to time, wishing for attention, craving for love and care; but they are totally different in acting all these out compare to all the little kids that I've encountered in the past. They are more extreme, and fully capable of creating scenes that requires more than age and experience to solve. I was almost driven mad by them and I'm actually kinda worried each time after solving their personal problems, am I doing this right?? Is this the right way to teach a kid??

Oh Hell, last time big guys just can us for what we've done wrong, and it seems we're better compared to kids these days. ==

But, if truth be told, I really love them all. Each of them is a soul that I want to love and influence and change. Though a short encounter of 2 short days, but I wish deep in my heart that this camp will change their life forever and somehow my words will just follow them while they tackle life.

God speed, sons. XD and I wonder why my team cheer became viral.

...



People walk in and out of your life.
Sometimes when they decided to walk in or out, we really don't have a choice, or have a say to say tell them otherwise.

Sad case of reality.

The problem is me.
I'm really in a state of extreme confusion, it probably make sense for me to act like this. I cannot  decide that things happen due to serendipity or it's just merely circumstantial. I cannot trust myself enough in judging people and their behaviour from time to time, and as of to interpret their intentions behind every action, i think I ass-kicked awesomely.

I'm really in a mess.
I can't decide for myself anymore.
What I keep doing is taking things for granted, and dream of sunshine and unicorns all the time.

And now. I want out. I don't want this in my life for now. I guess this is what happens when you commit too much and suddenly you are relieved.


I just want someone who wants me to be happy, and tries with all her might to make me the happiest man in the world.


FIN



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails