An Unofficial sample of happy posts.

Gah. =D

Boo.
I hope you are scared.
Anyways, this Hilarious\ scary gif is about one of my latest lucid dreaming experience.

I dreamt myself as HARRY STYLES POTTER and I was going to kill Lord Voldermort.

So first of all, I Sectumsempra-ed him. It didn't work at all on him, not even a flash of light or anything.

Well that's fine. Next I protigo-ed him. Nothing happened at all, and that was then realization dawned upon me.

It was all but a dream. O.O

(I don't know how those spells work anyways and what they do as they are just a simple childhood game of mine, so yea. >< )

I took my wand, walked towards the hideous Voldermort, and told him " Just die would you ? " And I Avada Kedavra him, and END OF STORY

I woke. And that was a very pleasant lucid dreaming experience, I actually get to alter my dream. =)
yea, I feel Good. =)

...



Let's have a small review on this miserable month of April.
So yea, I crapped too much, being so bitter that I tell people that they sound like my blog when they start with their self-pitying speech. And I posted like 13 posts in 30 days. Wow, that is really insanity. D=

Anyways, I figured out the fact that I'm blogging at this crazy frequency mainly because I've got no one to talk to about all my minds and thoughts. Friends, no. Not that they are not worthy enough to understand my problems but I just don't share my problem with friends.

 I only share with one individual, but now she's long gone.

That's why I blogged a lot. Blogging actually makes me feel good, make me feel as though it's the time of my life. =D

If you were there to listen to me, to talk to me, and share all my screaming thoughts and harsh whispers, I would have just kill this blogspot anyways.

On second thought, I won't be so cruel, I will just put you on long long long hiatus my dear blog. =)

In case you haven't get this. Please scroll up to the start of the second part. Look at the gif. I'm as happy as that crazy unknown dude though I still can't find back that genuine smile, as the sour face hung there still. Well, I bet it's hidden somewhere and I'm going to find it soon. =)

...



And so today we had fun and we fellowshipped.
It's easy to say that " when there's food, there's fellowship "
And It's really easy to be lost in all that insanity and fun

I feel really contended just sitting at the corner 
and watch each of you talk 
and making fun of each other
Working together
Figuring things out together
And accomplish something that'll make all of us feel good.

Tonight, we have fun like we have no tomorrow.
We ran so crazily down the road 
we have to hide behind a car to suppress our laughter.
We laughed so loud together
other people around us don't matter anymore.

And so I am thinking,
Wouldn't we be more happy if we just cherish those people who really love us??
Why hang on to those who don't bother??

Human's one big sucker man.


As you all said,
It's the crazy things that will make this night unforgettable.
I truly believe in that
And I cherish the night with all my heart.
Thank you Bros.
It's good to be in the brotherhood.

=)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails