Dear Blog

Dear Blog.

It’s been quite somewhile since I last visited and leave a word or two. For the time being, I’m just really occupied with settling myself down in this comfy little home of mine. Well, if truth be told, it feels really good and at long last, at ease when I stepped into this physical sanctuary of mine once again.

True enough, even if the world would go against you, home is the only place where we can find no one that’ll try to put us in harm ways.

Family won’t ever leave or give up on you, nor will they forsake you.

I thank God for them, and I hope that in this 2 months, I can spend enough time with them so I won’t regret when I move forward with my life, further away from all of them.




There’s something that I wanted to tell you. Something so small I think people wouldn’t even notice, like how they wouldn’t notice the fact that when they slept tonight, it’ll be June already when they woke up the next morning.

Speaking of which, it’s really 1st of June already tomorrow. I can’t help but find myself amused by the fact that I, for one also almost missed this little common sense.

People reflects.
Human reciprocates whatever that they see, hear, or feel.

I smile at you. You smile back. I treat you with kindness. You treat me the same.  I love you. You love me back. Simple as that.

Humans are so predictable that it is only normal for them to reciprocate whatever that was given to them.

Well then. How do you define true love??

You do not find true love just by showing someone care and loving them whole heartedly. They just merely reciprocate your care for them, and ultimately disappoints your quest to seek for love that last.

Worst more, they themselves are so screwed up that they are confused too when they try to love you back, which in the end get your hopes high up, and throw you down.


Into the deep hole of abyss.

...

Boo


The Past only feels so distant to me for now,
Everything feels so different from what it use to be.
Though there were sleepless nights, shedding of tears,
and constant ache in the chest
I believe all these are what that defines me for now
and outside
I am a blooming summer,
and for once in a long time,
I'm breathing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails