La Miserable Vida



The end of General Election 2013 leaves the world shocked, and the leaves the people of the nation with feelings that transcends any words.

I may not know about politics 5 years back, but this years general election really opened my eyes.
I may not understand what happened there.
I may not know what was at play back then.
But I for sure know that whatever happens today break the hearts of many.

Congratulation to Barisan National for retaining simple majority to form government, which ensures their rule for another long 5 years. I hope everyone will witness and remember this day as a day when a nation built from equality, unity, democracy, and trust crumbles to pieces of broken hearts.

I hope the victory cheer will be diminished at the sound of the cries of the people, as today marks the darkest day of Malaysian History, when what's left of little trust in justice fade into black.


Anyways, just chill~
Life happens, and Life goes on

Who needs luck when you have magic?? *winks*


...




   
Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't
Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't



Breath in 
Breath Out
Let Go
I guess
I will only let you know
before I'm gone
It's not like you care anyways
I've made my choice, as you have made yours


If disappointment has a face, I guess it'll kinda look like mine
I'm disappointed

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails