The Perks of being a Dandelion



An Overview.

Life is good so far. There's always things to live for everyday, things after things to be busy for. And at times I actually believe that I'm getting better.

All is well, except for one.
 The one thing that strikes me down from cloud nine. The one thing that haunts me when everything fade away, when I was alone, vulnerable in the night.

The dull ache that lingers won't go away. It just won't.



我还记得我们的约定一辈子幸福的约定为你写的那首歌它也偷偷的掉泪了我会记得我们的约定我比以前还更爱你了连那风都笑我了我想它会告诉你的我还爱你的


...

Just some prove that I'm well and alive :





It's not hard to realize that another chapter of my life is going to end soon. Another 4 days till we all graduate from the intensive Indian Course but the emotions still haven't sink in properly. I still feel nothing knowing the fact that we're going to be separated permanently to our respective universities. I guess I'm still very busy for the time being.

But for now I will just wait and see if I got something to say at the end of the half-a-week.

For now, I really regretted not having anything which is capable of taking photos. Feels really sad that I can't take down memories on my own.

Aww..



p.s. Don't watch Vehicle 19. Do watch The Great Gatsby.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails