Flight of an Acrophobic



Many people wants me to be happy, I'm sure they do.
And I believe they really mean it when they want to share my problems.

But yet I chose to keep all the emotions inside, only to be released when I start tapping my keyboard, turning all of these into words in this little sanctuary of mine. At one point I thought I am some emo anti-socialpath who isolate himself from the whole world, and indulge in his own pain on his own.

Maybe I am.

But I think that it is only reasonable that I regard this dark side of my life as equal as to the one people see me in daily life. The jolly, cheerful me in contrast to the emotional, ever-thoughtful me.

Just like how two sides of a piece of coin coexist,
these two sides of mine co-existed and brings balance to my whole well-being, just like how Ying and Yang brings balance to the world.

My ever-joyful side, lies right on the surface, where everyone has access to.
But my dark side often lies in the dark, where it's silent cries are often muffled, hidden from the eyes of   all bystanders.

I think this is basically how I work.

So yea.
Both of them do coexist. 
And they bring balance.


...

POST SCRIPT

1. I'm seriously acrophobic. Height just naturally bring wobbles to my feet and make me have nausea for no apparent reason. Escape theme park (TM) is really not the right thing for me. Rather, I prefer watching out bags for friends and watch them scaring themselves through all the obstacles course. Anyways, Kudos to myself for complete level one, and all activities available for play. I'm seriously amazed at myself because with this acrophobia thing, I stilll can always manage to take that leap of faith with courage. I guess I have 100% courage. =D

2. She is a really kind person. She act bossy and so invulnerable at college but back at home, she became a princess, gently loved and cared for by her families. Find it really cute to see her like this. I pray that God will continually to bless her family and her, and that they will continue to live happily together. And deep in my heart, I really thank her and her family for making penang trip such a memorable one. =)

3. Scrapping people off list seem to make me a very free person, both physically or emotionally. My life is simple and pure now. Life's Good??

4. Humans are so so so weak. I prayed so hard and yet I believe that I'll fail ultimately when testing comes.. Sigh.. I guess I still have lotsa work out to do.. 

5. Just realized how unhealthy I have become. My body is protesting by showing various weird signs... Oh well, I guess I needa work really hard on detox. Just DETOX away. XD



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails