想妳的夜



I remember.

I remember how you will sleep in "katak leg" position every night, and you are really worried about that problem cause it deals you pain.

I remember how you talk dreamily when you start to fall asleep. You talk about things that you don't even remember the next day. It's really cute when you talk about your brother's hotwheel cars after you woke from sleep.

I remember you will be in a bad mood during that couple of days in a month, cause it's really painful for you. I remember those were your least favourite days.

I remember how you will stay up for me when I'm busy, waiting for that little moment of chat that we're going to share after everything is done.

I remember how disappointed you got when I become so broke at one time and I can afford to call you 10 minutes per day. Those 10 minutes were the best moments of my day, and yours, too.

I remember you love olives more than me, and how unwilling you are when I asked you if you would share some with me.

I remember your favourite colour is dark green and brown

I remember you like weird musics, songs that I've never heard before you showed me. You brought me into a whole new world.

I remember you love the beef noodles at Rasa Sayang, and how the guy waiter there bothers you.

I remember you are one crazy girl who were fun to have. You do crazy stuffs that makes me laugh so hard I wanna hug you if I am right beside you.

I remember all the stories that you used to tell me. The teacher under the tree. Your childhood. Your grannies. Your sister's tooth. Your secondary school life. Your friends. Your family. She and her BF. Squash stories. And many more tales that made my day, and make me understand you more.

I remember how fearful you are about getting hurt. Your bad memories still haunt you at times, so i made myself promise that i won't treat you the way that make you feel abandoned.

I remember you tell me that there will be no goodbyes between us.

I remember how you habitually use "xia", "lai de", and "aiyo" in your texts. Now it had become my habit, want it or not.

I remember you love to have that short minute of just staring at each other without talking everynight when we skyped. I truly believe that love need not be spoken in ordered to be delivered.

I remember you love fantasy stories, you will spend all your free time just to finish a book, and after that you will tell me the whole story, not missing any details. Though your summaries are usually long-winded, I just love to hear your voice, and simply listen to you talking put me at ease.

I remember you persuaded me to write again, to do poetry once again after i abandoned it. And thus Isidar Mithrim is made for you, a work just for you.

I remember the poem rededicated to you. The one that I think suit you more than the person who i previously dedicate the poem to.

I remember you play piano. And you sing. And you love to sing.

I remember your loving stares when I sing for you. You love my singings.

I remember how you ask me why was I keep staring at you while not talking.

I remember how important your family is for you, and how great your love is for them. I always think that they are lucky to have you. And I thank God for them too, cause they love you lots too.

I remember you love junk foods. You eat them all the time, and yum, they sure are tasty.

I remember how understanding you are when I broke our promise to spend some time together and chat. You will just wait for me till i get back to you.

I remember how patient you get when I'm so frustrated at the world. You will talk to me till I feel better, and share your stories with me, to show that you understand my feelings.

I remember those moments when we together spend time do devotion together. Though we are so far apart, but you really helped me a lot.

I remember we used to pray for each other, and also you prayed for us.

I remember how you become my safe havens during my college days. I relied on you so much that you are my only sanctuary, the only person who I share all my secrets with.

I remember how you never fail to wish me Good morning, just because I love to sleep more. The thing is, you never fail.

I remember how you love to talk to phaan. She misses you lots now.

I remember on-nom is your favourite cute cartoon character

I remember we promised to save both of our first trip to sunway lagoon for each other.

I remember every single promises that we've made in those quiet nights.

I remember.




Happy Birthday Cherrybum.

You Won
It takes a lot effort to make me give up
and you did it
I hope you are happy now
From the bottom of my heart




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails