8/12/2008 Report from a busy camp……

Hey there, guess no one had read about my post for about 5 days….. It doesn’t sound long, does it? Never mind, I’d been through a tiring camp-journey or something like that. Here to share with you, especially to you.

Right , I posted the “Momentary Goodbye” post before I’m off to the planning retreat, purposed to tell you about the momentary Goodbye. Scroll down and read it incase you haven’t done it, very inspiring (drop comments if you’re free, need it desperately). I’m planning to be back during the 6th of December but something extra popped up, I’m going back to Sibu.

What the Heck !!! I’m stunned when my Mum suggested that we should go back to Sibu and pay a grand visit to my Grandmas. I got nothing to say, but to take off to Sibu as soon as I’m back from the camp.

Not to talk about the busy Sibu trip, let’s talk about the camp. It’s surely a stage of growth, for me. I learned to be inspiring and serious and etc etc…… we’re planning and planning and we hope nothing could be wrong with my plan….

The best thing is that, we learned the shocking truth: Benedict (Tian Ci) can be really really joking joking one. There’s the story: we’re nearly asleep when I suddenly found out that Tian Ci had not been talking for a while, so I joked “maybe Benedict is with his girlfriend in his dream now.” And then there’s a loud cough and some hand pulled my hand vigorously. To my surprise, it’s Tian Ci!!!!! He even invented a new contraction “NG” which means “NO GOOD”. This tell us that Tian Ci can be funny sometimes.

Ing Yong loses his slippers when he go watch the fisherman’s fish. He left his shoes at the shore and when he came back, the slippers are gone and then you-know-what, he wore his another shoe back. (haha… quite lame, isn’t it?)

Why I say that this journey is very tiring? It’s because I go to Sibu straight away after I’m back from the camp and I had to go to another camp the day after the day I’m back now. I got the feeling which reminds me of how short I’m staying at home. It’s because the time at home is so boring bah…… X.X

In the end, I’m feeling uneasy now, I got new responsibility, and I found out that I’m not that responsible during the previous year. So, guess I should just put in more effort and be more sensible and guai or something like that. Just keep watching me and advice me when I’m weak and lazy……. Please ah, committees, you can scold me when you found me not loyal to my post and to this fellowship. Thanks….

So, guess everyone with a right mind will know about that I’m going to camp after this post is published, so just you wait. There’ll be more updates after the camp…

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails