12/12/2008 Finally, updates on the continuous camp…

Hundreds of “sorry!” said to those faithful readers who keep up to my blog’s update and “welcome” to my new readers, from the secondary school camp or just drop-in-readers. I shall try to explain what happened that delayed the publishing of my previous post titled “Report from a busy camp”. The previous post is published together with this post.

“Why I say that this journey is very tiring? It’s because I go to Sibu straight away after I’m back from the camp and I had to go to another camp the day after the day I’m back now. I got the feeling which reminds me of how short I’m staying at home. It’s because the time at home is so boring bah…… X.X”
~ extract from the previous post

Let me continue the story, just you wait. I came back form Sibu and I wrote a post (the previous one). I’m going to post it, I’m going to post, I think but the truth is always deceiving. The line is broken down. I can’t get online. (NOOOO!!!!!! Shouted my heart silently) another camp, secondary school camp is tomorrow. I’m a piece of dead meat, and I go to the camp the next day.

So, I’m here to share about the camp, in case anyone missed it or don’t know anything about it. The camp is a camp specially held for secondary school’s students. There’re games, team-building activities and blah blah blah….. it’s a good camp, those who join the camp always end up sobbing, denying the rule of “end-of-camp-go-home”.

I’m the assistant group leader, leaded by my group leader (NICE ONE, leader!!!!! You lead really really well). We got a dozen of people in the group, consisting of people of different personality and behavior. As a conclusion, we’re a great team and we won the 4th place among twelve groups (guess I’m correct?)

Here, I’m not going to talk about what our group been through, for the memories can only be stored in our puny little thinking brain, not to be published for all. I’ll be talking about my thoughts and my feeling throughout the camp:

~I’m impressed by the bunch of committees, they really worked hard although some of them are still new. I even found some of them sobbing in tears of joy when the camp reached the last day. They really had pay their 110% hard work. Don’t blame yourself, committees, you guys had done really well even though some problem occurred.

~I met a very clever guy, although his thinking is a little bit “mental” (according to them). He’s keen to learn and often ask questions when he feels like it (he always does that and I think he asked the most question on belief’s topic). The Mr. Bean story really thought me something, especially about my thought towards the guy. Although his singing is bad (I admit, no offence), I think he got the faith in God that he’ll get to heaven if he believe in him.

~Don’t borrow money from ALONG.

Three points if thoughts so far, so hang on, I’ll be updating in the midst if exhaustion and weakness (I wrote this post especially to my bunch of friends from the camp, as soon as I get back from the camp.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails