17/12/2008 Shreds of memories….

Well, guess everyone is curious or eager to recount those happy times at the camp. Well, I’m one of them. So, I’m going to write about my thoughts and a little bit sharing about what happened at the camp.

MIT

This is a game which involves a murder case and dozens of detectives. My team consists of different types of people, shy ones and talkative ones (basically this two types). I found out that the talkative ones are dominating throughout the games, while the shy ones sit at the back, doing nothing and watch. I don’t think this is a healthy situation. The shy ones are here to be part of the team while the talkative ones be the “superstar” of the game. I admit that sometimes I’m also like the talkative ones, manipulating and controlling each member, I’m very sorry for that and I’m now learning the lesson. Do not think that you can control the whole team if you’re the talkative one, leaving those shy ones sitting at the back, daydreaming. Give those shy one a chance, let them lead……. I’m sorry if I try to be the dominating one in the game.

Talent Show

All right! Back to something fun. THE TALENT SHOW!!!!! Overall, everyone had done well and is willing to let go their good image and act as some crazy guy. The sketches are really entertaining and that makes everyone LOL (laugh out loud), big wide smile to all the actors! J What about my acting skills? I think I got a tiny bit of skills, as a crazy man. I really really can act well if I act like a crazy man (can anyone recall the crazy driver?). But if I took the main character, which had to talk well, act well and walk well, I’ll sure fail de……. So, can any one guess which character I like the most ?? (The answer is “Crazy People” and “Dead People”)

The Last Night

It’s probably the last night when everyone stay until late night and count down for the camp’s ending. I, sadly had nothing to do but only sat there, wavering, daydreaming at the table. My gangs of friends are joining the break dance, shuffling crew at the amphitheater. *sigh* I don’t know how to shuffle or breakdance………. So, I just muffled around and stare into the blankness of the sky, guess I had to look for the group of mine the next year, or else everything shall be pointless. 俗语说 :“春宵一刻值千金”(I know ! I know! This proverb is not suitable at all, but do you see, this make sense.)


P.S. Coming Soon, what can you learn from DOTA? Stay closed for “Life through DOTA”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails