15/12/2008 ISCF Dinner…….

The dinner is finally over!!!! It’s a delightful moment as the clock struck 9.30 p.m. in the night. Let me talk about what happened during the dinner…..

There are a lot of last minute preparation, but we manage to solve all types of problems popped up during the preparation. Maybe I should sum them up to God’s Work, miracles.

ETC : we had only Tamborine, which our teacher didn’t bring (I supposed so), my lousy acoustic guitar, and ISCF’s keyboard. But, in the end, our “achievement” surprises us. We had got an electric guitar, borrowed form Qi Qing, Drum set borrowed from Chin Fu Methodist church and two keyboard from Chuan Dao and Ellen. (special thanks to you all, thanks for believing in us that we will not damage your music instruments. But as a matter of fact, we didn’t broke any…. *smiles*)

I got a nice hairstyle, which make me looks like Korean stars (special thanks to Kelvin Tan Kian). And then, I look tremendously engtao during the dinner (I should take a picture of myself so that I got some prove)

The singing session is Okay, for some people are shy and are not willing to stand up, go to the stage and singing some notes. Let me survey, 70% of singers that night are from the current badge’s committee (thank you for giving Praise and Worship to the lord) hope my voice didn’t spoil one’s appetite when I sings…… and special thanks to all of my fans, you know who you are and I’m delighted to have you guys as the fan.

In the end, what I want to bring out is : GOD prepares and make a way when there seems to be no way. That’s why HE called “JEHOVAH JIREH” it means God provides. Speical thanks to ABBA God, for you have accompany us all the way during the night, so as for the rest of our days…… Ganbateh! ISCF!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails