1/12/2008 DOTA Updates…..

DOTA, hmm….. I’m quite crazy with it right now, since it’s holiday and I still haven’t get any of the form 4 textbooks yet. So, this post is specially published to share about happenings in the DOTA world.

First thing first, I found out that cooperation with those AI players. How to say? They are quite good when they are controlling those gay heroes (gay means crazy, you may see this term in other posts related to DOTA in the future....) But…… Good things always says at the front, now is bad things about them.

Yeah, now I’m training with AI+ (easy ones, I’m still noob). And I had to cooperate with those AI during the 5 on 5 fights. Yes, you may find out that too, they’re too systematic. Know what I mean? I mean, they always run away when their life turns red. It’s not I say that they shouldn’t run when they are in danger. It’s just that they don’t know who’s in danger when they fled away.

E.G. when I’m partnering with some AI, the battle went on quite smoothly. Then, it’s their life turning low (which means their hit points decreasing) time, they fled, leaving me behind, “enjoying” the fatal “one man show”

I’m not perasan, but this is the truth. I can stand it (the “betrayal”) if I use range hero. I sometimes can fight up to three AI+ heroes. But that won’t last long. In the end, I end up fighting numerous heroes while others “GangBang” other heroes.

This is the terrifying experience, but thanks to them, I’m more pro now. I specially favor the hero, Lina Inverse, who can be very dangerous when her mana is full. Guess what, I can kill heroes with my “1st, 2nd skills and Ultimate “ combo….. I score a killing spree if I randomed her.

That’s all about the updates, if anyone has any discussion topics just leave a comment on the post and my comment board shall be your discussion board.

1 comment:

QianHuii said...

i'm princess of the moon..
wahahaha~
warriors of the knight, assemble!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails