30/12/2008 All for love I posted this post….

It’s a irregular event that I had posted 2 post straight in two days time. It only happened when I’m so passionate with blogging, it happens so a long long time ago. So this post is on this blog not as “passion mark”, but it’s all for love……

(I know, this is a crappy opening. However, keep reading and you’ll learn the whole thing better)

Alright, the PMR result is released today. And we’re all desperate to know our result. I went there at 9.50 a.m. and found people crowding at the platform there. Everyone’s anxious to know about their result, including me.

(A little bit of behind-the-scene screen take. I was handing in the transfer form for my sis and so I went to the office. At the office, I found “Madame” Ng, our English teacher and also the PMR in-charge for the school, reading the result. So I just keep on doing the work. (I didn’t peeped the result sheet! Then, I hear Madam Ng talk to our “beloved Ayahanda”: “this is one of our straight A student”)

Yeah, maybe I know the result earlier than other student’s, but I didn’t even tell a single word about it and I feel the same jubilation raging out of my body as soon as the “ayahanda” read my name. then, something was wrong, my mom was starting looking for media reporters, to interview me. I quickly ran out of her sight.

(Behind-the-scene : my mom agreed with me that she’ll not let me be interviewed because it’s so annoying (for me, me very low one). But she actually look for the reporter herself and dragged her (the reporter) to me)

Yeah, someone did drag me to the reporter, or perhaps drag the reporter to me. But thank goodness that the reporter had no time, so she just took our pic and walk away.

Then, it’s the photo taking session, guess we’ll be in the “greenian” school magazine the next year. I said to Lawrence: “see you in the press tomorrow”. Lame right, I know.

I wanna thank all of my reader who read this post, and keep visit to read about my feeling about my PMR result……

See you in the press tomorrow, dude.

1 comment:

Rooster Lim said...

hAH ! My first time ever discovering other's blog. HHMmm quite well written . Im not really a blogger but i hope u get all the best a blogger can get!Hmmm why dont sungai maong get a chance to be on the papers.Anyways,congratulations from me (rooster) . HI 5!

Related Posts with Thumbnails