Nostalgia


我要用海水包容你,
不要让你受到伤害,
我要一生一世,
陪着你,
直到老,
直到永远
永远。。。。。
我的白鱼儿


It's one of those nostalgic days again.
When you allow memories to flood in, drown you in, and submerge you with ocean of emotions.

Kinda sadistic wasn't it, to open up your wounds again to see how you've been healing, and in the process hurt yourself once again. If you were me would you just choose to bury all these into the deep, and choose to never look at it again? Would it be better to recount it as bad luck, and move on??


I would love to remember
though it feels stupid
I would love to held on these shards of memories
even though it would cut me up again if i were to hold it again.


It's funny how people choose to believe in hurtful comments given by those whom they care the most, 
But ignore those encouraging ones given by those who care about them.

I was lose in tears when I muster the courage to look into your world of words again.
How I wish the time will turn back, and the world will change back to how it used to be.

But however the world might be out of the course,
It will feels normal again, given enough time,
And when it doesn't hurt anymore, 
It means you are finally liberated.
Finally free.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails