Connection
















Bako National Park is a very wonderful place. Well, what can I say?? The invitation came by surprise and I just gladly take it, cause I am going back into the embrace of mother nature. And without preparing much I took my step and joined this two pretty friend of mine and embark on a totally impromptu journey ( for me ).

Things to take note :

1. STRICTLY no food infront of the monkeys, even things that look like food. The monkeys actually robbed make me unwillingly turn over my bag of rubbish, not knowing what will it do if I don't comply. Seeing it chewing the plastic bag and devour it really makes me worried if I've had killed this monkey by "offering" something inedible, which is later denied by professionals over there, stating that they are just merely keeping food in their pouch on both sides of cheek. Still, the monkey successfully make me the ultimate litterer in the national park, spraying my bag of rubbish everywhere in the park compound.

2. I sat down on one random path, switch on my music player on random, and just play with the grass around with the two of them. I simply thinks that the moment is beautiful. I don't think the activities or the places matter, but it's the people and the memories that matters. 

3. Doing all sorts of crazy things during the entire trip. Threw a piece of biscuit toward a bunch of monkeys and run away straight after that, while the monkeys fight to death over the piece of carbohydrate and polysaccharides. Ran like a crazy man when we came to long stretch of straight road. Doing impromptu long jump competition. All that little fun moments simply make the trip memorable. I kinda get the meaning of the wise word " It's not the destination that's important, it's the journey" already. traveling with this kind of people ROX.

Anyways, finally there's picture of my own to post in my wordposts, instead of unoriginal tumblr pics Ha.

...

 



Recently watched this Pacific Rim movie. Rated : 9/10
This is the only movie that make we awed in wonder like a 10-year-old for a very very long time.

Lotsa BOOM and KAPOW in the movie, which makes everything so awesome. The plot, expression, emotion, story, soundtrack, image, twist, surprise are perfect and right in their places. 

One element that intrigued me the most is the drifting of two human minds.
In the film, a Jaeger's neural load is too much for a single pilot to handle alone, meaning they must first be psychically linked to another pilot—a concept called "Drifting". When pilots Drift, they quickly gain intimate knowledge of each other's memories and feelings, and have no choice but to accept them.

Come to think of it, if we really do have the ability to achieve drift with another person, how well can we accept a person as a whole? Often times we are focused on the bright side of a person and oftern neglected his flaws and imperfections, and thus causing real separation when we really start to get to know that person.

So what if from the start we can gain complete understanding of another person, can we go against the norm of this world, stay even though we know that he/she can't be perfect as we thought, or should we just give up that instant, and continue to seek for perfection in the midst of the flawed?

...


We connect with people when we shared a same interest, a same topic of conversation, or a common goal. And once a connection is made, it will form an attachment that clings on your mental flesh, which simply hurts when you tries to break away from this attachment.

Well, I guess what I am trying to say is.

I don't know what should I do for now.
I connected with You and I have to be dead careful now.
History doesn't repeats and teaches us nothing.

I am still trying to put that little ounce of hope in you.
My tiny bits of gambling chip,
all in for you.

Or perhaps I should just draw back and fold, and perhaps lost what I've already put in.


I don't know. Cause you said goodbye. Which is a very honest and heartbreaking thing to do.

and you will never know, how painful is this aching in my heart when I am not sure with what future that I am handling over in YOUR hands

.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails