Just a Short Post



Sometimes I really have to remind myself that the world is not revolving around me, and that the world is no longer a simple space that I used to know. The people are different. The way of working with people is different. The environment is different. The priorities are different. The relationships is different. Everything is different. Living suddenly become a sad old game of life.




I now see relationships as a very very volatile, intangible, fragile thing.
I think everyone will get to be the Mr Brightside. Getting their hearts broken, Getting their hopes too high. And transformed their very best friend to a familiar stranger.

Before hearts decided to commit again, please bear in mind, that there are things that you can't undone once it happens, and there are people whom you will lose from your life once they got too hurted. As much as I want to open up my heart again, I just don't want to lose anymore friends who means a lot to me.

I hope that, someday, someone deserving will come sometime, and break down my defense, and totally win me over.


Fin.

1 comment:

Yan said...

Keep on blogging! I really love reading your blog posts :') . It speaks the truth.

Related Posts with Thumbnails