New Life. New Beginning.





India is really an interesting place.


the moment when I lay my eyes on the red barren land, I am partially shocked to see that there are basically no greenery at all, as compare to Malaysia. and the thing around is really really ugly, dirty and colourful in a very not-calming way. These makes me really depressed and i think that i am falling sick mentally and soon, physically. DX


Food might easily comes second for things that will surprised you immensely. Aside from the shocking price as compare to Malaysian food, the taste is slowly different too. How can a cup of KFC lime soda taste literally like liquid fried chicken?? DX

And they really use a lot of spices, which makes me wonder if this makes me high abit these days.. ><


...

Tune down a bit Joshua.
Just, tune down and be normal.
You don't have to stand out of the crowd to be noticed.
Like seriously.
Please, Joshua.







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails