People Change

Here's a little change of me for the time being....

Before.
The long long long Korean-styled hair



Short and clean.

Credits to my friend Kelvin Tan for taking all this trouble to take this photo and Photoshop-ed so it is viewable. along with a couple of other friends =) I like the name of the album, Grown Up because it really showed how much we have changed down the years.



If I were to take out a photo of mine when I younger and compare it with me now, I don't think i can imagine how can the naive guy in the picture can grow and matured into a guy like me today. There's just too much that I've been put through these years and I believe that, if I have not encountered these, my nature will be far far deviated from who I am today.

If you get what I mean. Heh.

People change.
As we are all subjected to changes somewhere in the road of life, and when the time comes, we will changed into that someone who no one never recognises. I think it sorta explains why some people sometimes thinks that certain person have changed.

So are they aware of the change thenselves? I really hope not.
So if they do have the ability to sense the change, can they stop it? I really hope not.

Cause that way, I would be more comforted by the fact that She changed because she can't help too. I really hope so.


...



Flight date to Mysore, Karnataka, India is confirmed to be on the 25th of July.
The feeling of leaving is so real for me now, and it's really something big to take in.

Leaving for sure will bring up lotsa feelings, cause I for one doesn't love to say goodbye and leave.
Now in this swirling pond of thoughts of mine, I hope I can find the way to express myself better soon.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Brother Joshua, all the best in your future endeavors.
Take care in India. Hope u can adapt well there.
Study well and not forgetting to shine for Jesus even in India!!!

Joshua said...

Thanks!! =D This is a very pleasant surprise. You too SIS!! =) God bless..

Related Posts with Thumbnails