Looking through a looking glass


I love this for no apparent reason.
I mean, there's basically no harm done on the turtle right??
Then what is the "Do Not Touch" sign doing over there?? DX


...



Life should be happy. And simple.

At one random instance me and my certain friend talked about out dreams.
My dream is that "the world will be a better place, and everybody will be happy"

And she says that the dream is very Noble.
Wow, is it?

I just don't wish to see bad things happening in this world, as I am born naturally with empathy. I tend to take other's problem as mine, and be stress over it. Looking at people suffer, I can't help but feel like  doing something for them in order to get them out, or else I'll continue to feel bad, silently.


They say that I tend to worry too much for other people, and in the end screw myself over. 
Luckily i made it and manage to pull through and survived.



p.s. Just figuring that I am getting more and more talkative these days and pumped up with Thoughts. DX 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails