The Pursuit Of Happiness


Changed my blogspot theme to something lighter and of more radiance. Just simply because I feel that all the constant cryings and self-pitying should be put to stop, and in turn, introduce a sunny element into the picture.

I never thought that I would make it out of this; just like the fact that I never expect people whom we can't leave without abandoned us, and without any remorse expect us to live with it.

That totally sucks, And that's why I need to get up again, because there are simply too much people who hope to see you rise again, and once again, be the one friend who use to smile along with them.


Life is a journey, and we are merely travellers who try to create precious memories in the presence of each other. And for that, I want to thank YOU. for your smile brightens up my Life.


Date of departure to India will be announced soon. Am mentally preparing myself for the new life.
Ciao.


with love,
KUALA LUMPUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
7:35pm


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails